Casino Europa

Two jackpots half a million dollars each within just one week!

Cat in Vegas slot Portal Mazal

Last week a visitor of an online casino from France managed to win a progressive jackpot playing the slot called “Everybody’s Jackpot” by Playtech. The sum of money he won was estimated at $433,000.00. This win became twice larger than an average win in the sum of $251,000.00 and is little bit less than the maximum jackpot in the sum of $583,000.00.

But it’s not all the time when this slot distributes such large sums of money among the players. Three months ago the jackpot was “only” $38,000.00. The average time for waiting the main prize is 8 days. Special attention should be paid to generosity of “Everybody’s jackpot: throughout three years of its functioning it presented the users 152 prizes of the maximum size.

Its peculiarity is the random jackpot that does not depend on any specific bet or any combination. In case a gamer sees on the screen the announcement of a win, this means that he gets 70% of the win, and the remaining 30% is distributed among other users who have played the same slot during previous 24 hours. This principle of winning reveals the name of the online slot itself: everyone who has played the slot receives the jackpot – its major part or a small part of it.

Just a few days ago another jackpot was hit on the slot called “Cat in Vegas”. The sum of the prize money – $450,000.00 was presented to a gamer from Poland with the nick Mag85. This prize turned to be one of the largest for a slot, and it’s not surprising – the waiting time was 23 weeks.

The record prize was won prior to it and was estimated at $510,000.00. To receive a sacred win in this popular monetary game it’s necessary to win in the unique bonus round called “Vegas Slot Bonus”.

“Cat in Vegas” slot was presented by the online casino at the end of last summer and since then has awarded the gamers 11 times!

This luck in anticipation of Christmas holidays is really incredible. It’s like a fairy-tale waiting every gamer playing online slots.



Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: